We’ll iron out the details later, but here’s an example of how this might work:
- Along with 6 other people, you commit to a $25 (minimum) order each month for 6 months. We’ll set a time each month to place your order (let’s say the 15th of the month), and I’ll communicate the Hostess Code to the group.
- We’ll alternate (with a pre-determined schedule) the “hostess” for the month. As long as all group members participate, you are guaranteed a $150 order when you are the hostess. You can really boost your hostess benefits when you are the hostess by gathering additional outside orders or putting in your “big order” at that time.
- We’ll meet in the treehouse behind Mrs. Barker’s house. OK, that ones’ not real, but it sure sounds fun, doesn’t it?. (We will actually meet once a month for a live broadcast for the club members... you will be able to respond through chat with me.. )
- You will receive the Monthly Project Paper/Embellishment Kit (When you are the Hostess for the Month)
- Learn New Ideas and Techniques
- Get together with Club Members once a month
- 10% Stampin' Up Rewards (Your Month as Hostess)
- Each Member is Required to order a minimum of $25 in Stampin' Up Merchandise using the Monthly Hostess Code. (This enables each hostess the minimum hostess benefits)
- You will receive a Hostess Club Rules and Agreement (you will need to sign and return the Agreement to me before the start of the Club Month)