Hello Crafty Friends!
I have been so busy getting a couple classes planned out, that I almost forgot I needed to get some projects done for the girls Halloween Parties at school and Girl Scouts..
So today I decided that I wanted to use my Gift Bag Punch Board and see what I could create...
I have had it for about a month and haven't used it and it was time for me to try it out...
Here is my project today:
- Gift Bag Punch Board #135862
- Happy Hauntings DSP #139584
- Happy Hauntings Cardstock Pack #139585
- Stampin Dimensionals #104430
- Basic Gray Archival Stampin' Ink Pad #140932
- Chevron Ribbon 3/4" (Retired) but you can use 5/8" Striped Cotton Ribbon Tangelo Twist #138420
- Stamp Set Howl-o-ween Treat #139690
- Boo For You Framelits #139663 (Available in a bundle Stamp Set and Framelits #140840)
- Big Shot #113439
I cut the stripe of DSP at 2 5/8" x 2"
The banners are cut at 1/2" x 1 1/2" and 1/2" x 3/4"
I hope you enjoyed my little treat box today and come back tomorrow and see what else I have created for you...
If you are interested in any of the supplies I used stop on over to my website today to place your order...
If you are interested in joining my team contact me today and I can help you get started.... earn extra money while you share your passion for crafting with your friends and family...